Sunday, February 12, 2006

Seriously - What do you think of Bubbles?


Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.

While drinking my morning coffee, I foolishly asked my husband what information he was given by the military when he had to change bases. Had I known what I was getting myself into, I would have just done some research online.

The reason I asked was I have noticed lately a surge in home searching coming from bases in other states. This made me wonder what, if anything, the military did for a service member who was relocating. I know it has been many years since my husband was active duty but I assumed any information was better than nothing. Somehow asking this caused us to get into a housing bubble discussion.

"The Bubble". When I hear about the bubble I automatically picture "The Blob" or maybe "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes". There is such an ominous tone that come with "The Bubble".

My Husband has a much different view of "The Bubble" then I do. This caused me to think of some recent conversations with clients many of whom are concerned about 'The Bubble" but not positive what they need to be concerned about.

So I've decided to ask you.......What does "The Bubble" mean to you and how concerned are you?